Admin casual vacancy until end of March 2019
Just Straight Talk have a vacancy for a casual administrator on a zero hours contract until end of March 2019:
Purpose of Post
Responsible for: Admin and finance
Responsible to : Project Manager
Rate of pay: £10 per hour
Providing an effective administrative service to the JST Team whilst providing excellent customer service to clients and funders.
You will work for the JST team and work on this project – providing support to the manager and support working team.
You will take day-day line management / instruction from the Manager.
The duties include:
- General administration for the BBO and the Talent Match projects
- Data entry / inputting details from clients into the database.
- Checking paperwork and reporting and problems with the data to the Manager
- Financial spreadsheets and documents
- Arranging and supporting the servicing of meetings.
- Filing and record keeping.
- Reception duties for JST offices
- Scanning, photocopying and emailing and filing
- To work within the project requirements and adhering to JST’s and funders policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate effectively with individuals of all levels, delivery partners, funding bodies, statutory agencies and other professionals. Including answering telephone enquiries, emails and providing a reception service to callers.
- To take notes and support in the servicing of meetings as required.
- Participate / attend training and development, staff meetings or working groups as required.
- To be aware of health and safety issues for customers, self and others, paying prompt attention to all safety requirements with particular regard to fire precautions and fire drills and reporting any concerns to appropriate persons.
- To deal with daily routine enquires.
- To provide an effective administrative service for the project.
- To maintain the project database by data entry / input of partner learner engagement forms.
- To maintain records for audit using both electronic and manual means.
- Take reasonable measures to maintain office security.
- To report maintenance issues and any follow up as necessary.
- Any other tasks or duties as reasonably required in connection with the post.
This job description gives an outline of the main objectives and duties of the post and will be revised periodically and amended as necessary. The employee shares with the employer the responsibility for suggestions to alter the scope of duties and improve the effectiveness of the post.
Just Straight Talk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its participants and expects all employees to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and barring check and to provide proof of their right to work in the UK.
To apply in the first instance please read the job description below and If you feel you are suitable please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for telephone enquiries please call 01902 256 744.
The closing date for all CV’s is 6th March 2019